read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Interests: Tri Shasts!! Music, French, Friends, Boys, Movie Nights, TCU, Rugby
Expertise: Well, they do call me the makeout masta...I also like to dance, sometimes I'm a good singer and I work at KinderFrogs on campus.
Message: message me
|Ash and I wen to the MUSE concert last night!!!!!!!! AMAZING! The only way to see MUSE is from the front row....|
Here's a nice list of memories from France (some good, others..eh)
- My luggage was lost in France!
- The male flight attendant on the way to Lyon asked me if I was french...
- It was COLD the first week in France!
- My host sister Alexia took me to a discotheque called " La Choue"
- At that discotheque her friend Mael formed his crush on me..and I experienced one of the best kisses ever from him!! (you'll have to ask for details..I swear it was HOT)
- I danced til 5 am
- "Elle a fait des bisous avec Mael.." the chant from the girls after the makeout session
- I went water skiing on the biggest lake in france that shared a border with switzerland
- I went boating with about 7 very hot french men
- I got the a bruise the side of my head on my leg when the grip hit my leg :(
- Cute french men took care of me
- I played tennis with the cute french men
- We had a crepe party
- School started every morning at 8:30 or 12 :30
- I had to change my class bc it was too easy...
- Dinners with my host family were very proper and healthy
- Cheese or yogurt? then of course CHOCOLAT
- Grenoble makes the best ice cream
- All I can say is KEBABS ARE DELICIOUS
- had a picninc under the eiffel tour
- Had my first legal beer at a free Daniel Powter concert
- spent 100 euros on my own dinner at a very nice restauraunt in paris
- where the chef came out to talk to me and my friend, then became very excited to learn we were from texas
- pulled a butt muslce climbing the Arc de Triomphe
- saw naked people in the streets of paris..they were trying on clothes
- bought a bottle of rum on the Champs Elysees
- drank that rum with lots of friends during le Fete de la music...and created the "Mango Tango"
- Met a cute german boy named sven at the fete de la music and hung out with him til like 8 am
- I still went to school the next day
- Saw the mona lisa ( la jacond) about 3 ft away
- made friends on the street walking hom from the tram stop...( Ifran was HOT)
- lost weight from wlaking so damn much
- I actually had a tan in france
- saw pretty much everything in paris
- rode the eggs up to the bastille in grenoble
- experienced the crazy french people after they won their football match agianst spain
- obession with a few songs..Jealousy by martin sovleig and Living on video by Pakito!
- sat in a lot of beautiful parks with friends after class
- had fondue! and drank wine out of a baby bottle..we were drunk at lunchtime! only in France...
- The London Pub. ( bar)
- Le Couche tarde (bar)
- Le viex manor (club)
- Meeting Vince at the viex manor
- going 30 hrs + without NO SLEEP and still going to class
- crazy french boys: Antoine, Hugo, Jeremy, and 2 others I don't remember the name of
- Some cool american guys...and one named alex has been in the same dorm, same hall, same floor as me at TCU while visiting a friend..he lives in colorado
- flirting with french guys for cigarettes
- woops...one was 28!
- standing on the balcony of a castle overlokking the pond and gardens
- french movies
- shopping!!!! experiencing the crazy summer sale (SOLDES) sales in france only happen twice a yr legally....
- majorally imporved my french
- translated for a girl about to pass out on the tram...
- baguette sandwiches..so easy and filling
- COCA LIGHT..my breakfast!
- crazy fashion sense
- ate italian pizza on the river
- saw the view of the city Grenoble from the top of the alpes
- waited for a bakery to open at 6 am for drunk food...
- took pics of my guy friends playing in a huge fountain after clubbing
- stayed out all night long even thogh i had to leave for the airport at 8:30 am
- accidently fell asleep for 2 hrs and had only 30 mins or less to pack my suitcases, take a shower, and leave...
- missed my fluight to chicagp bc of a 3 hr layover...
- had a 10 hr layover in chicago :(
- lost luggag again
- reverse cultural shock
|I'll be living in france in exactly two weeks...this is sooo crazy. It's a real thing that will really happen, and I still can't believe it!!!! |
So I spent every dead day getting wasted and having fun...But it was FUN. OOOOO we went back to S4 also, and revisited my precious HAPPY TREEE. It's just so happy there, it makes everyone feel good!
Rent (1996 Original Broadway Cast)
By Jonathan Larson, Jeff Potter, Anthony Jackson, Daniel A. Weiss, Ira Siegel, Kenny Brescia, Steve Skinner, Adam Pascal, Aiko Nakasone, Anthony Rapp, Byron Utley, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Fredi Walker, Gilles Chiasson, Gwen Stewart, Idina Menzel, Jesse L. Martin, Kristen Lee Kelly, Rodney Hicks, Stevie Wonder, Taye Diggs, Timothy Britten Parker, Wilson Jermaine Heredia